Delhi University (Hindu College) Recruitment 2019: Apply for 51 Assistant Professor Posts on Hindu college.ac.in
Hindu College, Delhi University has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in various subjects.
Hindu College DU Recruitment 2019: Hindu College, Delhi University has applied for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in various subjects of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Journalism and Mass Communication and Physical Education.
Are invited Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online process on or before 30 December 2019.
Delhi University (Hindu College) Recruitment 2019 Important Date: Last date for submission of online application: 30 December 2019
Delhi University (Hindu College) Recruitment Vacancy Details: Total 51 Posts
- Botany: 03 posts
- Chemistry: 05 posts
- Commerce: 02 posts
- Economics: 01 post
- English: 05 posts
- Environmental Science: 01 post
- Hindi: 03 posts
- History: 05 posts
- Mathematics: 04 posts
- Philosophy: 02 posts.
- Physics: 08 posts
- Political Science: 02 posts
- Sanskrit: 02 posts
- Sociology: 01 post
- Statistics: 03 posts
- Zoology: 04 posts
|Notification||Hindu College DU Recruitment 2019 for 51 Assistant Professor Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 30, 2019|
- BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply for 50 DEO (English/Hindi) posts
- UPSC recruitment 2019: apply for 30 extension officer, assistant professor
- CFSL (CBI) Recruitment 2019 apply for the posts of MTS by 21 December
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 300 General Officer Posts
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Apply for Airman (Group X and Y Trade)
- SJVN recruitment 2019: Apply for 230 apprentice posts
- NIEPA recruitment 2019: apply for professor and other posts
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2019 2814 for Driver and Conductor posts
- NIT, Hamirpur recruitment 2019: apply for 76 faculty posts
- Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: TNFUSRC notification for 320
- RSMSSB recruitment 2019: apply for 1736 pharmacist posts @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Educational Qualification for Assistant Professor Posts:
Delhi University (Hindu College) Recruitment Assistant Professor: Post Graduate degree with minimum 55% marks in any subject related to or affiliated to Indian University or equivalent degree from a recognized foreign university. Apart from fulfilling the above qualifications,
The candidate should have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) examination conducted by UGC-CSIR.
Pay Scale: Rs 57,700 / – (Seventh Central Pay Commission)
The application process for Hindu College Delhi University Jobs 2019: Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications through online on the website https://colrec.du.ac.in by or before 30 December 2019.
Candidates have to fill the application form as per the format available on the website of the college. All the candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application.