SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 How to apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2020 SBI Job Vacancy for 3850 Posts of Circle Based Officer SBI Officer Apply Online for Circle Based Officer SBI Circle Based Officer meaning SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 SBI CBO Notification 3850 Vacancy
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Officer in State Bank of India. The selected candidates shall be posted in the Applied Circle Only.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Circle Based Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||3850|
|Selection Process||Interview (However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination)|
|Application Submission Date||27.07.2020 TO 16.08.2020|
Details of Vacancy:
Circle Based Officer – 3850 Posts
|Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal)||44||22||79||29||122||296||3||3||3||3|
|Tamil Nadu (Chennai)||82||41||148||55||224||550||6||6||5||5|
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517||6||5||5||5|
Abbreviations: GEN – General; OBC – Other Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; EWS – Economically Weaker Section, LD – Locomotor Disability, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired, d & e – The PWDs with Specific Learning Disorder (SLD), Mental Illness & Multiple Disability as mentioned in clause ‘d’ & ‘e’ of the RPWD Act 2016.
Candidates Should Not Above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 Years|
|3.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
|4.||Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Local Language: Candidates applying for vacancies of a state have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied state as one of the subjects
Application Fee :
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
Mode of Fee Payment:
The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers .. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website . The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Note: Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of SBI.
- Now Click on “JOIN SBI” Option.
- Now Click on “Current Openings” Option.
- Now Click on RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Now Click on “Click for New Registration / Login if Already Registered“
- Fill All the Basic Details & Details of Education.
- Upload all the Documents, Image & Signature.
- Preview All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
List of documents to be uploaded:
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational / professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark- Sheets / Degree / Certificate (PDF),
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB / CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16 / Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied state as one of the subjects.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination
Important Dates for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment :
|Commencement of Online Registration||27.07.2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||16.08.2020|
|Closure of Editing Application Details||16.08.2020|
|Last Date of Printing Your Application||31.08.2020|
|Online Fee Payment||27.07.2020 – 16.08.2020|
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee / intimation charges or receipt of Admission / call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on Bank’s Careers website. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’ in the subject of the email.
Important Link Area of SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Online Link|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Ask Asked Question)
How can I apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Posts?
What is the Qualification for SBI Circle Based Officer Posts?
What is the Age Limit of SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
Is There Any Age Relaxation for SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy?
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
I have my community / EWS / PWD certificate. What can I do?
What is the Fee Payable?
General / EWS / OBC = Rs. 750 / –