HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Conductor, Technician, and other posts.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Conductor, Technician, and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts on or before 30 January 2020 as per the prescribed format.
- Starting date for submission of online application for HPSSC Recruitment 2020: 31 December 2019 Last date for
- submission of online application for HPSSC Recruitment 2020: 30 January 2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Staff Nurse – 349 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 8 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2 – 10 Posts
- Perfusionist – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Electrician – 5 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 31 posts
- Store Keeper – 9 posts
- Marketing Assistant – 2 posts
- Supervisor – 41 posts
- Junior Auditor – 13 posts
- Auditor – 5 posts
- Computer Programmer – 3 posts
- Conductor – 568 posts
- Clerk – 9 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 3 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 posts
- Field Assistant – 1 post
- Accounts Clerk – 13 posts
- Civil Defense Instructor / Chief Instructor / Platoon Commander / Administrative Officer and Assistant Store Officer – 3 posts
- Senior Technician (Electrician) – 1 post
- Technician (Refrigeration) – 4 posts
- Technician (Electrical) – 1 post
- BECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 4000 Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 185 Stipendiary Trainee and Other Posts
- DWCD GNCTD, Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply for 190 Block Coordinator and other posts
- DHFWS, Hooghly recruitment 2019: apply for 75 staff and other posts
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science, DU Recruitment 2019: Apply for 47 Assistant Professor Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Project Engineer and Project Supervisor Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: Apply for 112 Senior Resident Posts
- SSC CHSL 2019: Registration for SSC CHSL starts
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: pass 12th for 1722 driver constable posts
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub-Inspector Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Staff Nurse – 10 + 2 with Science Subject from a recognized Board; Candidate priority. Candidates should be “A” grade nurses (Diploma in GNM). Should have a B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized university/institute.
Statistical Assistant – Candidates should have B.Com or B.Sc (Non-Medical) / BA in Economics / Mathematics / Statistics from a recognized University. Or its equivalent candidates are eligible to apply.
Medical Laboratory Technician Grade 2 – 10 + 2 or it’s equivalent with Science subject from a recognized Board of School Education / University; With a one-year diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or BSc degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
Perfusionist – Candidates should have a BSc degree in perfusion technology from a recognized university.
Laboratory Assistant – Candidates who are B.Sc (Non-Medical) with Physics as a subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 through online on or before 30 January 2020.